Wednesday, November 21, 2012

My brother is getting married tomorrow :') This has always been a omg-my-brother-is-getting-married thing with much excitement, until I read the note his girlfriend - i mean his wife - i mean sister in law - tagged me in. It was about how she knows he'll always be there for her because he flew across the globe just to be with her during her operation, was there for so many of her dance competitions etc. And how she's not his girlfriend anymore - she's his wife.

To be honest, (in the past) I felt you two had very different interests, constantly quarreled in the past, started off so fast and fresh, and wondered how things would work out, but I guess the note helped me understand love is so much more than that. More than these 'connections' I always look for, more about genuine care and concern.

I know you two will last long. Yahui you're really lucky to have my brother (I used to tell my friends that I wish my future bf would be like him, because he really really is a great, caring person) - and he's lucky to have you as well, to have someone to care for, and someone who can bring more emotion and warmth into his life. Congratulations, both of you.

My brother is getting married :")

No comments: